Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Feedback from Dr. Sunita Chugh on braille cards for her..

Thank you for writing my name in braille on my printed visiting cards. it is such a good idea. I just can't thank you enough.
As an human resource consultant one of my struggles has always been about how to tune myself sensitively into people and without disturbing them.
I experienced a clean shift after printing my new cards through you. Now when present my card ;  a few people have directly asked me, is this braille ? and then their voice softens. Their eyes gleam . And I live a new hope ; that I will be understood by them sensitively , naturally and easily.
Our conversation flows invariably more smoothly after a braille card is received by my prospective clients!
Many cheers for this wonderful visionary work and initiative. 

No comments: